ESI Program Incentive Program
Earning a recognized certification is a proven way to build your career. From 1 June to 30 June 2022, all eligible ESI program clients are encouraged to apply and earn certifications through the program. Each successful qualifying subject is entitled to a reward gift from Infocan. The more certifications earned, the more gifts you get!
Each qualifying certification awarded between 1 June 2022 to 30 June 2022 is entitled to an Apple / Google gift card reward valued at HKD$200. Offer is subject to terms and conditions outlined below. Act fast and apply now!
To claim your reward:
Complete this online redemption form on or before 8 July 2022
*Supporting Documents are required for gift redemption purpose
- Education & Careers Expo: Booth 5G-A14 - Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong – 21 July 2022 to 24 July 2022 (according to the Expo opening hours)
- Infocan Office - 8/F, Yen Sheng Centre 64 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon – Weekdays only from 15 July 2022 to 31 July 2022
*Submission Deadline: 8 July 2022
*Redemption Deadline: 31 July 2022
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only applicable to ESI Program clients ("Clients").
- Offer is not applicable to any 900 series (fundamental) certificate.
- To enjoy this offer, Clients must apply and complete the exams using the same email address as registered with the ESI Program.
- This offer is only available while quantities lasts.
- Eligibility of any qualification for the purpose of this promotion shall be determined solely based on Microsoft’s and Infocan’s examination date in the system and certificate of qualification on Microsoft’s record. In the case of any discrepancies, Microsoft’s and Infocan’s record and determination shall be final and conclusive.
- Clients must submit and provide the proof of examination date and certificate of qualification on or before 8 July 2022 via online redemption form, along with their selection of Apple or Google gift card and pick up location. The selected type of the gift card and pick up location submitted via the redemption form shall be final. Client who has completed the registration but does not redeem the entitled gift by presenting the valid supporting documents within the redemption period, it is deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to the gift.
- Infocan reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offer without notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Infocan shall be final and conclusive.
- General terms and conditions apply.
For enquiries, please kindly fill out the form below or contact us at 2882 2456.
Our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.