Full-time / Part-time Vacancies
"Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success. ”
- Henry Ford
At INFOCAN, you are encouraged to maximize learning opportunities to enhance your skill set. INFOCAN is committed to the continuous training and development of all team members. We provide support, on-the-job training, and mentoring to potential members according to each individual’s area of specialisation, competencies, and interests.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a collaborative, open-minded and flexible working atmosphere, we would love to hear from you. Our outstanding reputation, valued services and proven methods of success make INFOCAN a smart career choice.
Current Job Openings
- Conduct various training programs (daytime or evening) with high quality, mainly focus on IT related Technical products.
- Delivery modes include formal classroom training, workshops and seminars at Infocan training centre or at clients' sites.
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis to identify corporate training & development needs, and design related training programs to cope with market’s demand.
- Set up training practices and policies, develop and design training tools and materials.
- Catch up with the latest IT technologies proactively to make your training more comprehensive and strengthen your expertise.
- Degree holder or above in IT, Education, Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in training/ teaching is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, Multimedia or other commonly used applications and products is definitely an advantage.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (oral and written).
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive work attitude and passionate in training and people development.
For Part-time trainer, it would be an advantage if you are having the skill-sets /training experience on the below courses:
SUSE LINUX, CISSP, CCNA, CISA, Microsoft System Center, Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Virtualization, Microsoft Project, Macro & VBA, LOTUS Notes, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Animation
- Produce, edit, proofread and broadcast the external communications materials including the company brochures, newsletters, leaflet, company web-site and email banner etc.
- Coordinate with external organizations for joint promotion, sponsorship and volunteer opportunities.
- Arrange interviews with journalists or external parties; prepare and distribute media releases.
- Assist in executing internal and external corporate events/ projects.
- Identify opportunities for proactive and reactive communications in traditional and new media.
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent in Advertising / Journalism/ Communications/ business related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year in corporate experience, preferable in advertising/ media/ marketing or relevant industry, with a strong local media relations is definitely an advantage.
- Proactive team player, excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, knowledge in AI is a plus.
- Good command in English and Chinese (both written and spoken).
**Applicants with years of related working experience could have academic qualification exemption.
This position is missioned to take up our existing marketing and external promotion activities, highly qualified candidates would be considered to start from a senior position with a goal to develop and head up a new team for this important function in the organization.
- Responsible in providing the best Total IT solutions to cater to clients technology requirements
- Execute sales strategies and penetrate the markets of MNC, large Conglomerate and professional Bodies
- Able to present and demonstrate IT Products & Services to clients
- To achieve business objectives and sustain excellent levels of client satisfaction so as to strengthen client relationship and brand values
- Handle account management and maximize business opportunities to excel client satisfactions
- Deliver effective client services consistently with clients' business needs
- Organize events, road shows and marketing activities to introduce our new service or products and maintain and extend clients base
- Bachelor Degree/ Higher Diploma in Business, IT or related discipline
- At least 2 years experience in Corporate Account Management/ Corporate Sales/ Marketing/ Client Serving, preferably in IT related industry
- Strong business sense and meet client’s requirement
- Able to work under pressure with strong analytical and problem solving
- Capable of working independently as well as a good team player and establishing relationship with decision makers and senior executives
- Energetic, presentable, hard working, positive thinking and aggressive
- Outgoing personality, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
** Candidate with more experience will be considered as Account Manager.
- Install and configure hardware, including workstations, printers, peripherals & applications
- Perform installation, evaluation and implementation on servers and system software
- Provide on-site / remote / hotline user support and troubleshooting on office and server application
- Perform hardware / software inventory audit for clients
- Record and follow up calls, incidents and on-going issues
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner, in regards to technology, operation and other enquiries
- Research for product information and compatibility
- Provide pre- & post-sales technical services and support to customers
- Analyze, recommend and implement fixes and documentation work
- Perform and follow up project tasks
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science plus 1year relevant working experience
- Holder of vendor certification (e.g. Microsoft, Cisco)
- Practical experience on implementation and troubleshooting of MS Server particularly on Exchange, SharePoint, SQL or other security & protection products is a plus
- Familiar with at least two computer platforms or server products, such as Windows, Exchange, Domino, Citrix, etc.
- Project experience is a plus
- Excellent customer service attitude, good at reporting and self-management
- Result-oriented and performance-oriented, a self-learner on new technologies
- Good team player, good problem solving skills and communication skills