Effective Date: March 01, 2023
Purpose: To ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers by implementing preventative and detective controls to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Eating will not be permitted on the premises of our training centre or meeting rooms.
- Sanitization stations, containing a minimum of 75% alcohol content for hand sanitization, will continue to be available throughout the training centre and easily accessible.
- Staff will continue to disinfect the training centre and meeting rooms at least once per day, with additional disinfecting procedures to be done as needed at the discretion of management.
- For visitors, including individuals attending training classes or sitting exams, who are aware of their positive status within 24 hours of their planned visit to our training centre, we strongly recommend rescheduling, in order to protect staff and other attendees. If rescheduling is not an option, please inform us as soon as possible so that we may take the necessary precautions and make appropriate accommodations.
- Infocan will continue to post signs reminding staff and customers of the importance of good hygiene.
- Infocan will have a plan in place for deep cleaning and disinfecting using a 1:49 bleach solution in the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Visitors who have been confirmed positive for COVID-19 may be provided with N95 masks and sanitising equipment by the company to use during their visit.
- The company reserves the right to refuse entry to any visitors who do not comply with the guidelines outlined in this policy.
This policy will be reviewed and updated as needed to comply with Hong Kong Government Guidelines, and to ensure the continued health and safety of our employees and customers.